Now, this may seem complicated. It’s not. We promise. We’re just providing precise step-by-step instructions if you are registering as a couple for the first time. You may also always email us your partner’s name.
- Create or log into your account
- Select the group class you’d like to attend
- Select “myself” at the top of the page
- Select lead or follow for your role
- Select enroll
- Select “4-Week Group Class for a Couple”
- Check out
- On the receipt screen, where it says “1 (4)-week group class for a couple. 4 Remaining” select SCHEDULE IT
- This returns you to the class schedule page. Select the class for the 2nd attendee.
- On the next screen, where it say I’m enrolling for, select “Someone else” and enter the 2nd attendee’s name.
- Select their lead or follow role.
- On the next screen called “My Schedule”, you will see two listings for presumably the same class, along with a couples icon.
If you run into any issues, like “space not available”, just send us an email. We can always make room for couples, it just may need to be completed manually on the back end.
Please do not enter yourself or your partner as the incorrect role. It will throw off our class balance of leads/follows. Just give us a buzz instead. We’re happy to help you!